Sweet Boy Needs a Home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear this dog only knows one sleeping position. AND he has sleep apnea SO BAD. OMG THE SNORING!! 🤣🤣

IMG20240519163632.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok well now ... We are tethered to Mom until further notice because ... The last few days when I have asked Snoop to "come here" I have gotten this look 🤨 followed by this 🤔 which CLEARLY tells me he was weighing his options. 🙎🙎🙎

And ... Today he FAFO ... Not only did he NOT "come here" he looked me dead in the eye and WALKED away! 👀👀 I guess he has decided since we don't beat our pets that means there are no worthy consequences ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has finally settled down after yanking on, and trying to chew on, the leash that is firmly attaching his uppity ass to my arm. Said leash which will be doing so for at least the next couple of weeks. And for the rest of his silly-ass life if he's not careful.

Dawg is looking at him like "poor guy" ... Yeah, poor guy my ass ... 🙄🙄

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is Testing your ass! Haaaaaa! You did cut his balls off you know! LOL!
Yes and YOU should have heard the crying and wailing and gnashing of teeth about 5 minutes ago.
Lol

I started this response HOURS ago! Haha! And all his protesting ended when the weather started acting out. Jeez what an evening.

I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings. 🥴🥴🥴🤦🤦

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but was this from you or Snoop?😁

Oh it was ALL Snoop! I've seen dogs throw temper tantrums before but not like this. It was impressive to say the least! 🤣🤣🤣

I let him off leash last night when the storms started because I had more important things to concentrate on and OH! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT??!?! He came to me every time I've called him since I let him "go free range". We will see how long that lasts ... Lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Btw that oil tank that got struck by lightning? That's like a mile from my house. You should have seen the dogs (ok, wasn't just them 🫨) when that "crack" went off.

*******! What a rush!!*

*Name the movie?

Latest posts

Top Bottom