I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To anyone wanting an update. He has a warrant out for his arrest. I’m now eligible for rehire (only had to wait a month for policy violation, didn’t know this when they originally fired me) my former manager said they would take me back and I will be reapplying soon. The guy is trying to get full custody from his first baby momma and this charge will probably prevent him from being able to show up to court. I will be informing his baby momma of his warrant if he does actually try to take her to court so they can have him arrested during to proceedings.

Thank God ive been honest and a good worker. I’m also ecstatic to have my old job back. I’ll have another update when he gets charged and what comes of it. Im probably going to use some of the 4k I got from my saved up PTO to get another gun.
Nope, don’t touch the 401k!

Work overtime, second job, sell plasma, whatever to buy a gun.
When you get my age you will be glad you left the 401k alone.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, don’t touch the 401k!

Work overtime, second job, sell plasma, whatever to buy a gun.
When you get my age you will be glad you left the 401k alone.
It reads that he'd be using the "4K" that he got from accrued PTO getting cashed out....not that he is cashing out a 401k.....

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea why these kids think this crap is funny.
Because,,,
One man's humor is always another man's tragedy.

Social media is breeding an entire generation of sociopaths,,,
People who care nothing for the welfare of others,,,
Only the immediate satisfaction of their wants.

Aarond

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if a cop thought it was gas and shot him if he'd be charged? We had a cop in my town shoot a dog that approached him and zero repercussions. I've had to call 911 several times over morons letting their pit bulls in my yard where I have two tiny ankle biters. Every time I call the first words out of their mouth is "don't shoot them". I'm sorry but if some idiot lets their pit bull attack me or mine I will not negotiate with them I will promptly end the threat and face whatever consequences arise. Do you realize in some blue states you're supposed to run from anyone committing a violent home invasion? Uh .......NO.....Unless its the ATF, in that case I'll just let them shoot me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if a cop thought it was gas and shot him if he'd be charged? We had a cop in my town shoot a dog that approached him and zero repercussions. I've had to call 911 several times over morons letting their pit bulls in my yard where I have two tiny ankle biters. Every time I call the first words out of their mouth is "don't shoot them". I'm sorry but if some idiot lets their pit bull attack me or mine I will not negotiate with them I will promptly end the threat and face whatever consequences arise. Do you realize in some blue states you're supposed to run from anyone committing a violent home invasion? Uh .......NO.....Unless its the ATF, in that case I'll just let them shoot me.
The older I get the more convinced I am that 90% of the population is a complete waste of space and oxygen. Present company excluded of course.😉

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The mistake you made is calling first. I have shot and beat many dogs to their death on my farm that were being a nuisance to my family and farm. Have also shot/stabbed dogs in the road that came out in the road after me while running. I ran/jogged all my life up to age 45 and had many altercations with dogs as well as on the Fire Dept. Many times the owners called the Police/Sheriff Dept and the Law did absolutely nothing about them. If a dog is on your place after any of your animals or children, kill them.

Also have had neighbors dogs come on my farm and my dogs killed them, they would call in and again, nothing came of it.

Stop calling first.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mistake you made is calling first. I have shot and beat many dogs to their death on my farm that were being a nuisance to my family and farm. Have also shot/stabbed dogs in the road that came out in the road after me while running. I ran/jogged all my life up to age 45 and had many altercations with dogs as well as on the Fire Dept. Many times the owners called the Police/Sheriff Dept and the Law did absolutely nothing about them. If a dog is on your place after any of your animals or children, kill them.

Also have had neighbors dogs come on my farm and my dogs killed them, they would call in and again, nothing came of it.

Stop calling first.
How dare you!!! (Sarcasm)

I’m sure some dog lovers will be along shortly to get offended about your admission to harming canines

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see what you’re getting at.. those in uniform are likely to get away with things us civilians wish we could do but we don’t for fear of legal repercussions

Latest posts

Top Bottom