It's all over but the crying...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So will parts be next.
Barrel, receiver, magazine, trigger.
Then brass, bullets, primers.
I hate to post the question because it is suggestions for the evil ones who watch..

Clothing, shoes and hats pants shirts. Could be worn while being an unlicensed firearms dealer.
I would not be surprised.
🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😄

That would have to be the case.
Cause you could sell half the firearm as parts. Then the other half.

Provocation by constraint.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on how hard they try. They will make an example of some people to send a message.
Not sure how reaching this will go. Only time will tell
The J6 debacle is an example of the govt making examples, and I would bet you’re right that that they’ll do it with this too or at least try. I still say it’s going to be hard to enforce unless somebody really screws up.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between the paragraph posted above and the fact that only Congress can make laws affecting commerce, I say there are a few people here worried over nothing. And I'm about half way through the actually 126 pages and see nothing that affects the occasional sale of a personal firearm. Now there are a few folks on here that should be rightfully worried, cause the way they sell firearms on here, they will likely be viewed as an unlicensed dealer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The J6 debacle is an example of the govt making examples, and I would bet you’re right that that they’ll do it with this too or at least try. I still say it’s going to be hard to enforce unless somebody really screws up.
Perfect example that should put a halt to most online transactions.
Private offline transactions like those at gun shows with private sellers, who is going to know unless there is a planted agent which I fully expect to happen.
Bust a couple folks and the rest will fall in line is the theory of the ATF.

Latest posts

Top Bottom