HDR photo of the Sig 556 Patrol SWAT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SleepWalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my first ever attempt at HDR photography. I was at my friends house, who is a okshooter member that goes by the name Crowmosly, and I decided to take a picture of his gun....but I decided to do a HDR photo.

So I took three pictures of the gun. One overexposed, one perfectly exposed, and one underexposed. Then brought them over to Photoshop CS4 and edited them for the next 4 hours. And this was my final result.

Hope you guys like it.

P.S.- I am using a Canon 7D with the 28-135mm kit lens.

ai765.photobucket.com_albums_xx300_SleepWalker23_HDRsig556final.jpg

Crowmosly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks sweeeet. My rifle is almost complete... now all she needs is a light.... Maelstrom G5 and a viking tactics light mount and she'll be done. YAY!!

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool. You did a really nice job of the HDR. I LIKE IT when the image doesn't scream HDR at me. Very nice, the local vs global contrast balance is really nice, the details in the statue are great...

Nice rifle too :)

SleepWalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, I like HDR pics that are not so saturated with the HDR look. I tried to control it and keep it suttle. I didn't have any special HDR software, so I had to do it all manually with Photoshop. Took like 4 hours :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom