boys will be boys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never did anything like that, the height of my bug miscief was finding the biggest grasshopper I could and holding it behind my back and asking my mom to guess what I found, when she said what I would whip the hopper out and motion it toward her face, she didn't find it as funny as i did.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never did anything like that, the height of my bug miscief was finding the biggest grasshopper I could and holding it behind my back and asking my mom to guess what I found, when she said what I would whip the hopper out and motion it toward her face, she didn't find it as funny as i did.

Same deal but with other girls in my class on the play ground.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My oldest daughter at age 2 (now 32) ate a frog once. My wife and I strolled out to the backyard to see what she was doin' and why the dog was barkin' and there she stood with a couple of frog's legs hangin' out her little mouth and munchin' away.

My wife likes to think the dog was barkin' in an attempt to warn us and get her to stop. I'm more of a mind that she was barkin' because Julie wasn't sharing.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The extent of my bug mischief was running and leaping through my grandmother's front yard chasing grasshoppers to catch them and put them in her trash can (the city issued ones with the wheels and lid) so I could hear them jump around inside trying to escape.

The grasshopper population in the yard was devastated........

OH! and when I used to see earthworms I would get a stick and "cut" them in half so I could watch them regenerate (or start the process).

Latest posts

Top Bottom