Local (OK) Grip Maker does AWESOME work! (PICS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just for anyone who is looking for something a little different for 2 piece grips...

We are lucky to have Paul, from designergrips.com here in Edmond, Oklahoma.

I'd heard good things from him from other forums and wanted to see what all the hype was about, so I got him to do some custom Carbon Fiber grips for my Seecamp .380:

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_SeecampCF.jpg

He also did some custom "Zebra" grips for my Suppressed MKII:

[Broken External Image]

Needless to say, The fit and finish is EXCELLENT, his turn around time was LESS than a week and his pricing is less than HALF of others...

Paul is also an OSA member (Digitalshooter) and is a really good guy. Can't recommend him enough...

digitalshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my grips are molded from a crystal clear high grade epoxy. The fabric grips such as the carbon fiber, Kevlar, or the reflective carbon fiber are made by hand laying the fabrics into the face of the molds so that they follow the curves of the grips. Numerous strands of Kevlar are laid around the screw holes to transfer the stresses throughout the grips. Then the bulk of the grip is infused with shredded carbon fiber for even more added strength.
designergrips.com

Does he make grips or is he laying a finish on factory grips?

digitalshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a set of the P238 in a carbon fiber and a silver reflective carbon fiber. Like all my grips, these have reinforcement of Kevlar and shredded carbon fiber throughout. Since these are fairly straightforward and not complex, I'll probably put about $40 on them.

The Para-ordnance is still in the works.

Can you do a set of CF for a Sig P238 and a Para-Ordnance PT10-45? If so how much?
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom