Today Show Gun Control Segment.. Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anybody else just catch the segment on the Today Show about Gun Control of Private Sells?? i love how they emphasis how the buyer could be a terrorist or a murderer, it couldn't possibly be just someone looking for a good deal or a nice HD weapon. when they described Hollow Points it made me chuckle "made to inflict serious internal damage" . yeah well, they are also made to not go through someone and hurt some random bystander. THE MEDIA, GEEEEEZ. just really didn't like the way they were trying to spin it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh oh. Is this an inside setup to the next part of the agenda?

They will try to erode our rights one at a time by chipping away at the stone. If they can get enough people to question free transfer and sale of firearms then they'll attempt to ban that and wait for the next opportunity.

Stay ever vigilant.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why watch the liberal mediatards show? Seriously, who even still watches those network channels anyway????? Put junk into your brain, get junk out.....

N

Neist

I've worked in journalism, and this sort of sensationalism isn't unique to guns.

Journalists are just playing up to how stupid and uninformed people are. Quite annoying.

lowdown

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was yelling at the TV (Not good when I'm at work). They said they bought 7 guns in one day while the "buyer" joked about not passing a background check. I bet they had to meet with alot more than 7 people to find a bad seller. The seller could have just looked at the DL for guy from canada that bought the gun and killed the girl he was stalking and not sold it to him. Also, he could have just as easily stabbed her, too. BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR KITCHEN KNIVES AT WAL-MART!!!! Go ahead and push the sales underground, that just means more $ for the sellers. Why is a "police issue" Glock any more dangerous than a regular Glock. I was laughing at the ".50 Cal could take down a helicopter" statement. Hey stupid, a .22 could take down a 'copter, too. From a legal standpoint, couldn't this be "purchasing a firearm under false pretenses"?

B

Big Moose

I feel so much better, I know now that criminals will have to have a bakground check just like all of us law bidding citizens do if the media has it's way
.........................lmao

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happened to see the preview for the story but had to leave before it came on, thanks for posting the link, I will check it out in a bit.

Justin

Latest posts

Top Bottom