Cargo/Shipping Containers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there was a place along I44 between garnett and 129th e ave. by all the mobile home places. and a place on admiral about 145-165th e ave.
those boxes were $1000 for 20' and $2000 for 40' until everybody figured out how useful they are and now they are crazy priced.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at craigslist all the time for other things and for some reason didnt think about it for this......

That price is on par from the place I talked to in Muskogee. They were out of stock and have been having a hard time getting more in, but the last ones they had were $2550 for a 20' and $3650 for a 40', delivered within 60 miles of Muskogee.

Have you tried Mobile-Mini in E.Tulsa? It's been a couple of years but I only paid half that for a 20'.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know of any place that sells them....(to stay on topic)....but have you seen the pics of houses built out of shipping containers?
Some of the are really cool. Just Google "shipping container house", it will give you several links to look at.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom