Thanks Fat Boy Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did a transaction today with Fatboy Tactical, Great bunch of guys, go check their store out in Bixby.

Would not hesitate to deal with these fine gentlemen again.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
these guys are awesome, i ordered a $434 upper from them that got lost in the mail,post office said delivered and i never recieved. fatboy tactical where going to get me another one on thier dime and ship it next week. the original one showed up today.

this my second purchase from them ,but it wont be the last

smokingsquirrell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a lower parts kit from Palmetto and a Timney match trigger for my first AR build, only to find out that neither one came with trigger and hammer pins to hold the modular trigger in the lower… I called around and some places wanted me to buy an entire LPK again, while others had no idea what I was talking about. I called Fat Boy Tactical, and they immediately hooked me up with the pins. I also bought a tactical latch for my charging handle from them. Great shop to deal with!

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another happy customer, purchased a complete upper today and going back next weekend. Jeff offered to help me build my lower in his shop with their help. Thanks guys!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, FatBoy Tactical!! I love my new gun! Service was GREAT!! :lookaroun Well ... it WAS!!! We'll be back up to buy from you guys again. The free entertainment is well worth the drive! :kiss:

Latest posts

Top Bottom