Favorite place to buy AR15 parts and pieces in S Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted some suggestions on your favorite places to buy AR15 parts in the S Tulsa area? If not purchasing online, I used to get my stuff at BPOutfitters prior to them closing. I can get most of my stuff online, but sometimes I want it now and to also support local businesses. Fat Boy Tactical used to be close'ish to my home but since they relocated they're out of my places to shop these days.

Lowers, Uppers, Rails, lights, optics, accessories those types of things.

I appreciate your suggestions and also places you won't do business with.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Advanced combat 47th and union they setup at all the local shows too. Haven't been to SCI in Bixby in a while, but the one on admiral has cut their selection greatly. Maybe they moved it all to Bixby?

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the same question here several months ago. Bear Beam was suggested and it was the correct choice. I needed everything but a barrel for an upper half. They had it all. I went there believing that I would have to end up ordering a gas block since I needed one for a .625 barrel, they even had that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom