Favorite place to buy AR15 parts and pieces in S Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the same question here several months ago. Bear Beam was suggested and it was the correct choice. I needed everything but a barrel for an upper half. They had it all. I went there believing that I would have to end up ordering a gas block since I needed one for a .625 barrel, they even had that.
Yes they are great to deal with. They have assembled a few uppers for me. The labor prices are reasonable and usually turn it around in a day or two.

Last edited:

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear and advanced are the 2 best I’ve found
I use to be an Advance fan until the day I took my wife in and the owner yelled at her in front of a full store. She was looking at an M&P EZ 9 and accidentally let it touch another pistol.
The whole store stopped and stared. We left and never went back.
She found one down the road at Sports World and bought it there.

JamesB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to be an Advance fan until the day I took my wife in and the owner yelled at her in front of a full store. She was looking at an M&P EZ 9 and accidentally let it touch another pistol.
The whole store stopped and stared. We left and never went back.
She found one down the road at Sports World and bought it there.
I love sports world they just don’t carry a lot of parts.. folks at Bear are pretty great, Ibe personally have had nothing but an excellent service and help at Advanced I just don’t like having to drive to the other side of town

Latest posts

Top Bottom