Sponsors and Sponsorships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm putting this here to reach more of you.

If you are, have been, or want to become a sponsor, please contact Veggie Meat to make financial arrangements.

Absent an arrangement, you will no longer be allowed to sell in the classifieds, and any links in your sig lines will be erased. We will begin disabling links this week.

As you all know, I do not have this web site for profit, but I am hopeful that those of you who have financially benefited from advertising here will support the site and our efforts to expand it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you give us an idea of what a sponsorship will cost?

Are you set up or planning to set up to accept donations from regular members?

How much would it cost me to get a custom title? :D

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact Veggie Meat for pricing list. So far, this applies only to sponsors and dealers.

Let us kick around a "custom title" fee. Also, (and I REALLY appreciate this), we will look at how to set up a donation method. So, if any of you are feeling generous, we'd appreciate the help.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sporting forum"?

Either way... I'd PayPal or send a check or something. I do appreciate this forum and would be more than happy to pitch in and contribute.

Might kick around the idea of "premium membships"... like $20 annually for a custom title or something. Just a thought. No real tangible benefits to give them advantages over non-paying members, but maybe something to show they're willing to help support the forum. Some places allow larger avatars, more storage space for PMs, large signatures, etc. I like the custom title thing, although I'm not sure what I'd choose. lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sporting forum"?

Either way... I'd PayPal or send a check or something. I do appreciate this forum and would be more than happy to pitch in and contribute.

Might kick around the idea of "premium membships"... like $20 annually for a custom title or something. Just a thought. No real tangible benefits to give them advantages over non-paying members, but maybe something to show they're willing to help support the forum. Some places allow larger avatars, more storage space for PMs, large signatures, etc. I like the custom title thing, although I'm not sure what I'd choose. lol

There are plenty of forums out there that have VIP memberships. Most of them have a section of forums that only the paying members have access to. Just something to think about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom