Sponsors and Sponsorships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see having to pay to be a member here. That would drive me away. I think as having it as an option to donate or a reoccurring donation would be fine. Maybe restrict the number of posts allowed in the classifieds to a certain amount per month and if you want to create more than your maximum then a membership fee would apply. This would help to weed out the people using the classifieds as their personal advertising space without buying a sponsorship.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are plenty of forums out there that have VIP memberships. Most of them have a section of forums that only the paying members have access to. Just something to think about.

This, an exclusive forum for paying members entitled "The Muzzle Flash" where members can say or discuss anything without fear of moderation. The only rule is "death threats and threats of violence" will get you banned without a refund.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see having to pay to be a member here. That would drive me away. I think as having it as an option to donate or a reoccurring donation would be fine. Maybe restrict the number of posts allowed in the classifieds to a certain amount per month and if you want to create more than your maximum then a membership fee would apply. This would help to weed out the people using the classifieds as their personal advertising space without buying a sponsorship.

I don't think anyone is suggesting paying to be a member. One guy suggesting be able to donate and recieving special service for said donation. Like being married versus hiring a prostitute. It just kinda snowballed from there. Everyone is just spitballing.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not advocating "VIP" areas or anything like that. I'm not looking to create a "tiered" membership where some members can say, "Look, newbie/cheapskate, I help pay for this place, so your opinion doesn't matter as much as mine."

Like I said, a simple title change would be fine with me, but even without it, without any kind of banner saying I'm a paid member, etc., I still would like to contribute. Privately, between me and JB. That's all. It's really not that big of a deal, folks.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not advocating "VIP" areas or anything like that. I'm not looking to create a "tiered" membership where some members can say, "Look, newbie/cheapskate, I help pay for this place, so your opinion doesn't matter as much as mine."

Like I said, a simple title change would be fine with me, but even without it, without any kind of banner saying I'm a paid member, etc., I still would like to contribute. Privately, between me and JB. That's all. It's really not that big of a deal, folks.

:shocked: How can you say that! Of course it is ... :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom