coating a full glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallbackpuppet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Duracoat It works great and wears very well. The big thing you have to do it correctly prep the surface (usually takes 1-2 hours depending on the firearm), apply 2-3 coats in even passes, and let it sit a week before you put it back together for the air dry and twenty four hours for the bake coat (this is longer than the instructions say). Do that and while you can shoot it after it is back together wait another two weeks before you have a 500 round range day with the air dry formula do as you will with the bake on stuff.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do Cerakote on firearms. My business name is Go Loud Kustoms. If you check it out on Facebook, you will see many of the pictures of my work. I stay VERY fair on prices and think that it would be well worth your money. A lot of times it takes you as much money to get something started in a DIY as it will to just have it done. It saves you money if you are going to do a lot of projects. If you would like to talk with me about it, email me at [email protected]. Just because it's a G2 doesn't mean that it's a lost cause!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do Cerakote on firearms. My business name is Go Loud Kustoms. If you check it out on Facebook, you will see many of the pictures of my work. I stay VERY fair on prices and think that it would be well worth your money. A lot of times it takes you as much money to get something started in a DIY as it will to just have it done. It saves you money if you are going to do a lot of projects. If you would like to talk with me about it, email me at [email protected]. Just because it's a G2 doesn't mean that it's a lost cause!

pm'd you on your facebook

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own Go Loud Kustoms, I'll be happy to quote you a deal on your pistol. I have done a ton of Glocks in different colors and patterns. Check out my work on facebook or instagram.

Latest posts

Top Bottom