Sig P220 Match Elite 10mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just bought a new Sig P220 in 10mm. This will be my first 10mm to own and i have to sell 2 smith 357's to get it...
I know these are really new but I couldn't wait, i didnt want a 10 mil in 1911, EAA, or glock platforms.
Apparently Bruce Gray helped SIG design these 10mm's so they says alot about their quality (or attempt to be quality) to me.

SS slide and frame, 5 inch barrel, (2) 8 round mags, night sights, g10 grips, beavertail.

Anyways, here's some photos of the actual gun i bought on gunbroker.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll do my best to get one out soon. I plan on ordering Buffalo bore 180's and some watered down shelf factory ammo. I just wonder how what C.O.A.L. is too long for the mags? I'd like to try some 220 grains.

I'm trapping some big boars in Hughes county with help of the game warden so we'll see how they like 10 mil as well.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't realize this gun had made it out to the gun shops yet. Looks like I'm going to have to work a LOT of overtime for a while because I do believe this will be my next gun purchase (assuming no horrible reviews).

Congrats and I look forward to hearing how it performs.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have ordered 7 different 10 mil cartridges to do a review with. My Sig will be here Friday ( tomorrow), and ammo April 27th. So it may be next weekend before I can do anykind of review. Heres the list of ammo to try..
I tried to get everything from watered down-to-full power and in between.

Prvi Partizan Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50

Hornady Custom Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20

Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20

Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 220 Grain Hard Cast Flat Nose Box of 20

Hornady Custom Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20

Glaser Pow'RBall Ammunition 10mm Auto 135 Grain Box of 20

Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Solid Copper Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 25

Latest posts

Top Bottom