Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't buy the plant theory yet. Most of the Media is going after Mr. Trump. If he was a plant. Would not they just be silent? Mr. Trump has tapped into the anger that the people have. Who Work, Vote, and Pay TAXES. They are tired of the Bull Sh@t. That the Elites, Media, and Government. Has been shoveling for a long time.

If there goal is to make the GOP look bad to the uninformed, the media would report every stupid thing he says. Kind of like now. And Trump is one of the elite.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think he is an elite as in the likes of George Soros. And those that think they know what is best for the rest of the heathens. I have been a Gop member for over 40 years. They have been given a mandate to split control or total control of congress. The last two election cycles. They have crapped on the electorate both times. Enough is Enough. The wheels are coming off the train America. And most of the leadership is yelling faster faster. Mr. Trump may be a plant. But, nobody yet in the field is really saying slow down.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think he is an elite as in the likes of George Soros. And those that think they know what is best for the rest of the heathens. I have been a Gop member for over 40 years. They have been given a mandate to split control or total control of congress. The last two election cycles. They have crapped on the electorate both times. Enough is Enough. The wheels are coming off the train America. And most of the leadership is yelling faster faster. Mr. Trump may be a plant. But, nobody yet in the field is really saying slow down.

I agree with most of that but I just can not shake the feeling that he is working with or for the Dems. There are really only two ways to get the Dem base to turn out, 1) Give them somebody fresh that appeals to their inner guilt or racism (Obama) or 2) give them something to fear. They do the second every election usually with fund raising e-mails about how this or that Republican is going to enslave blacks, force women to be barefoot and preggers, guy entitlements, etc, etc, etc. This time they are running an old, tired, white woman so no thrill there. That means they have to fall back on scaring their base and Trump is handing that to them on a silver platter.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on who he is running against. If it is Hillary or someone like her then I will have to. Even then it would be voting against her, not for him.

If the Dems somehow nominate somebody decent :laugh6: I would stay home.

Welcome to every election since Reagan! Why should you be any different than the rest of us, who've been asked time and again to hold our nose and vote for some unworthy candidate?

Absent actual evidence, I don't buy the plant theory.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It will be bush III or hillary, too much going on in the world for elections to be decided by the people.

Trump has some cards to play. His daughter is married to a wealthy Khazar, his son is married to a Khazar in the entertainment business. Trump loves Bibi and Isis-Ra-El. He has a good shot of fooling most Usians with his talk. And since elections are controlled by those who control the electronic voting machines, the people have no voice anyways.

It's all theater. Plato's Cave.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, no matter what Trump stands for or who he is aligned with, he has ignited the Republican party. The people that want to actually have a chance to be POTUS are taking his lead. Graham in a video wiping out his cell phone, Cruz taking on the RHINO leadership in the Republican party, and Carley Fiorina absolutely beating up Hillary in her speeches that the media has refused to report on.
The darling of the Republican party, Rubio is falling out of the race if he doesn't do something other than associate with the RNC and their idiots.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, no matter what Trump stands for or who he is aligned with, he has ignited the Republican party. The people that want to actually have a chance to be POTUS are taking his lead. Graham in a video wiping out his cell phone, Cruz taking on the RHINO leadership in the Republican party, and Carley Fiorina absolutely beating up Hillary in her speeches that the media has refused to report on.
The darling of the Republican party, Rubio is falling out of the race if he doesn't do something other than associate with the RNC and their idiots.

Well the electorate is anyway. McConnell and the old guard (Cruz correctly refers to them as the "Washington Cartel") are as clueless and stubborn as ever. Perry jumped into that club with both feet as fast as he could. But maybe it's catching on, even Huckaby pulled a "Cruz move" on the Iran deal.

And who the hell ever wins had better pick Carley as their VP. That gal is quite possibly the smartest one in the bunch. An argument could be made that Carson is the smartest, he is a freaking brain surgeon afterall. But Carley is absolutely killing every single interview and appearance she does. And she does it without talking points or poll tested terms. It just comes naturally to her without hesitation or parsing in her mind, she just blurts it out there and she's spot on every single time. There's a reason she gets no air time from the lamestream media and that's it.

I think Cruz, Carson, Paul and maybe Walker might be the ones to pick from when the Donald drops off, they never really piled onto Trump and it will bode them well IMO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carson may be smart, but he doesn't come across as dynamic. He comes across as a smart surgeon. He can't rally crowds. Perry is history because he wasn't prepared for the last run and people remember that. Cruz and especially Walker keep my interest at this point of the game.

The first debates will leave out some of the best, but time will tell in future debates. The ones not on the stage need to have their own debate like the lingerie bowl during the superbowl. That might be the best of the best! LOL!

Carley is the only person attacking Hillary, and she is doing it brilliantly.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just glad Perry showed his colors early. I know he didn't perform in the debates last go-round but I also know he can govern a hell of a lot better than he can debate. I never held that against him. What I looked at was his record in Texas and it's hard to argue that. But it also remains to be seen if he actually turned Texas blue with all the Kommiefornia and NE transplants he brought in too so....

But if by some miracle he gets there I'll still vote for him over Hillary in a New York second, hell I'd vote for Pataki or Christie over her. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom