Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the early swing states of Iowa and New Hampshire, Trump and Hillary are trailing badly in the latest poll. Sanders does better then Mrs Bill Clinton, and the GOP side is mixed with Bush ahead in one and I think it was Rubio in the other. Walker is staying in the top 3 in both.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I follow some polls, but don't put a lot of faith in them, as they are easy to skew. I just saw a poll that had Rubio at 6%, and that won't put him in the debates.

I'm ready to get the wannabe's weeded out. Hillary being one of them. I'd love it if Sanders got the nod. :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I follow some polls, but don't put a lot of faith in them, as they are easy to skew. I just saw a poll that had Rubio at 6%, and that won't put him in the debates.

I'm ready to get the wannabe's weeded out. Hillary being one of them. I'd love it if Sanders got the nod. :D

I agree for the most part as it is way to early for the polls to mean more then a general feeling about how well people like a candidate. One thing I just noticed, all but one of the polls has Trump's lead within the margin of error. That one poll by a left leaning news source (ABC) has Trump up by 11%. Seems very out of line with the others.

On the other hand the Iowa caucus polls have Walker leading.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep..._republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be a real shame if Kasich isn't in the debate. A poll I saw yesterday had him at the top of the 2nd tier at 7%, but I didn't catch which poll it was.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard today that Cruz is beating Bush in fundraising. That's pretty telling for anyone who will listen.

Here's the problem. Less than 3% of Bush's donations come from individuals. His money comes from big backers and special interests. I suspect that Cruz' donations are just the opposite.

The ruling class and insiders want either Clinton or Bush and they'll gladly invest in either.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the problem. Less than 3% of Bush's donations come from individuals. His money comes from big backers and special interests. I suspect that Cruz' donations are just the opposite.

The ruling class and insiders want either Clinton or Bush and they'll gladly invest in either.

As I understand it you would be correct. And the donor list looks just like Hillary's with huge bank and Wall Street fat cats leading the list. Now what does that tell us? I really hope that when the voting is over a really loud message has been sent.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Four leading GOP presidential candidates – Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker – are traveling to a Southern California luxury hotel in coming days to make their cases directly to the Koch brothers and hundreds of other wealthy conservatives planning to spend close to $1 billion in the run-up to the 2016 election.

The gathering – which also will include former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, but notably not Sen. Rand Paul — is hosted by Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, the umbrella group in the Kochs’ increasingly influential network of political and public policy outfits. It represents a major opportunity for the candidates at a pivotal moment in the presidential primary.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...-seminar-california-120663.html#ixzz3hCYvqOAY

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are screwed. None of the current crop of Republican candidates has a chance of capturing the majority of the Electoral College.

The FSA (Free Sh$t Army) won't allow it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom