Picking out a firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go rent the gun before you buy it. That way you are only out a few bucks, rather than spend several hundred and be stuck with it.

This! I've bought a few handguns that I was sure I'd like based on my research, only to find they were not at all my cup of tea. The worst was a Glock G36; the reports I read indicated that the recoil was stout, but not too serious. Well, after one magazine through that pistol, my hand felt like someone had smacked my open palm with a length of 2x4. I sold it soon afterward.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the day you just bought'm and learned how to shoot'm. We didn't worry about it. The only thing you mighta done is put a different set of grips on. Now days people overthink things way too much.

I think that is it, since some one mentioned it to me I started to second guess myself. This is how I have rolled look at it online, then buy it and I haven't been upset with any of them, the only gun I have gotten and hated was a p22 but I wasn't in the market for one it fell into my lap in a trade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom