It took around 40 times but I done it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'know all these robocalls from Bangladesh, AKA Byars, Oklahoma? You know, the 405 267 XXXX rollover numbers? The ones you get every hour? The ones you get when you just get to sleep with you afternoon nap?

After ignoring them and blocking every call in the rotary system they have used to call me. After sweet talking and asking them to put me on the do not call list. After cussing them out and telling them to put me on the do not call list. After answering and playing loud music and blowing my police whistle they keep calling.

I figured it out.

I CALLED THEM! and I called them and I called them and I called them...... I didn't say a word. I tapped on the counter or crinkled some paper and never said a word.

It took me about 10 minutes and 40 calls to all the numbers I had stored just from today until I found that one lucky number they kept answering! They all knew my name and were wanting to sell me more Medicare insurance ie that damn Plan C. The Advantage Plan.

Well, like I said, I dun done it! I GOT PUT ON THE DO NOT CALL REGISTRY! Every time I call them I get that recording!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story? Git sum!

snoopy-happy-dance.gif

Last edited:

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'know all these robocalls from Bangladesh, AKA Byars, Oklahoma? You know, the 405 267 XXXX rollover numbers? The ones you get every hour? The ones you get when you just get to sleep with you afternoon nap?

After ignoring them and blocking every call in the rotary system they have used to call me. After sweet talking and asking them to put me on the do not call list. After cussing them out and telling them to put me on the do not call list. After answering and playing loud music and blowing my police whistle they keep calling.

I figured it out.

I CALLED THEM! and I called them and I called them and I called them...... I didn't say a word. I tapped on the counter or crinkled some paper and never said a word.

It took me about 10 minutes and 40 calls to all the numbers I had stored just from today until I found that one lucky number they kept answering! They all knew my name and were wanting to sell me more Medicare insurance ie that damn Plan C. The Advantage Plan.

Well, like I said, I dun done it! I GOT PUT ON THE DO NOT CALL REGISTRY! Every time I call them I get that recording!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story? Git sum!

View attachment 465684
If their in India just tell em you're slaughtering cows and they'll go away...

Latest posts

Top Bottom