Adios OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Crocodylus Pontifex
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck living the happy life, but come see us losers now and again.

Has the new owner been informed just how Very Important I am?

Yes, of course, that was the first thing he brought up actually. :D

I just wanted to pop my head in here and say hello. I'll do a formal intro thread and hear any questions or concerns anyone may have a little later on, I'm focusing on some of the more technical stuff right now.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when JB was a democrat.

I remember when Kelly owned the place and was a nice dude and all, but the site was down more often than up.

I remember the first reign of moderation madness and the defectors from it, helping kick start the boards that became popular when OSA was down so much. Only about 20% of my posts actually hit the board back then. A few have done the same recently for the first time since 2012...

I remember how happy everyone was when JB bought it and he who shall not be named slunk into the shadows.

Just tell the new owner to let me be till August. Two terms, baby. Two terms.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember the first reign of moderation madness and the defectors from it, helping kick start the boards that became popular when OSA was down so much. Only about 20% of my posts actually hit the board back then. A few have done the same recently for the first time since 2012...

I remember how happy everyone was when JB bought it and he who shall not be named slunk into the shadows..
now if the same would happen with the current moderator nazi

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will my hat now be a collectors item?

Thanks for making great use of my overly large head, and the forum.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you all for the well wishes. I'll be around from time to time. Who knows? I might start flinging poo and strike up the band to get the monkeys dancing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom