“Political correctness is B.S.,” Coburn said Thursday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom Coburn says 'get over' his gun talk

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/61709.html

EPSTEIN | 8/19/11 10:10 AM EDT

A few hours after Sen. Tom Coburn’s spokesman said the Oklahoma Republican would apologize for saying “it’s just a good thing I can’t pack a gun on the Senate floor” comment, Coburn said at a town hall meeting that anyone offended should “get over it.”

“Political correctness is B.S.,” Coburn said Thursday night, according to an Associated Press report from the Oklahoma City meeting. “Tell ?em to get over it. It was a joke and everybody laughed. That’s all I have to say about it.”

Personally, I think it's all pretty funny, and agree with Dr. Tom in this instance (even if we sometimes disagree).

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's right, and I agree with him. However, I still hear many people use PC terms and views that frequently talk of how they hate political correctness. It's amazing the length that we've been conditioned to think in this country. Start 'em off young.

I'm with you, Dr. Coburn.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's right, and I agree with him. However, I still hear many people use PC terms and views that frequently talk of how they hate political correctness. It's amazing the length that we've been conditioned to think in this country. Start 'em off young.

I'm with you, Dr. Coburn.

Change the language....change the world.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wonder if liberals are really so easily offended, or if they are really that desperate to shut up anyone that does not agree with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom