‘Battle of Ramadan’: Jihadis Kill 584, Injure 587 in Three Weeks of Holy Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you fight an ideology that preaches killing all non believers to a backward stone age people? They teach this crap in their schools and indoctrinate their young into the world of hate and martyrdom. If ever there was a need for separation of church and state.

Militarily, Afghanistan is where outside armies go to die either by attrition or politically.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe even some of the Muslim-majority countries are fighting ISIS, aren't they?
https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/irans-role-iraqs-fight-against-isis
Quit buying all the "religion-based" BS about this war. There may be some extremists, but 99% of this is over money, who controls what region. Same as it ever was.
My limited understanding is this Muslim on Muslim fighting is about radicals against moderates. The radicals recently lost territory and are trying to re-establish their claimed Caliphate. Again, no expert here and barely any knowledge on the subject.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My limited understanding is this Muslim on Muslim fighting is about radicals against moderates. The radicals recently lost territory and are trying to re-establish their claimed Caliphate. Again, no expert here and barely any knowledge on the subject.

There are certainly radical Muslims that do crazy stuff - but that's not what drives these large-scale divisions.

ALL wars are economic wars.

There may be some nuance, may be some other drivers, but this is pretty much universally true.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom