‘Biggest Iceberg Evah’ Story Is Just More Climate Fake News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very few win the internet of the day award. It's not my place to direct where your award must be displayed.
One must man up and tell the blushing bride where the priorities stand. March into the house, state your case, take your beating, and then figure out where the alternative site is going to be.
Wow. Thanks. I thought I'd have to find a place for the entire internet infrastructure for a day. The power consumption alone would require my wife getting a second job to cover the power consumption.
The award will be proudly displayed. Will there be an award dinner? Will I need to prepare a speech?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i never understood the climate change denier thing -- i mean, with few exceptions, the scientific opinion is nearly unanimous. Global warming is real, caused by human activity, and very dangerous for the environment we need to live off of.

I understand if you work in the gas industry or enjoy driving around in a big truck( as i do), there would be reason to want it to be false.

but it's almost like those 9/11 'truthers' that think Bush flew cruise missiles into the twin towers.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i never understood the climate change denier thing -- i mean, with few exceptions, the scientific opinion is nearly unanimous. Global warming is real, caused by human activity, and very dangerous for the environment we need to live off of.

I understand if you work in the gas industry or enjoy driving around in a big truck( as i do), there would be reason to want it to be false.

but it's almost like those 9/11 'truthers' that think Bush flew cruise missiles into the twin towers.

You know, I would REALLY like to know the exact numbers of scientists that believe or deny global warming. Forget the phrase "climate change" as that term was never taken up by the liberals until after it was shown that the world was in a cooling period since 1998. In reality, climate change is constantly going on and has forever.

With respect to your opinion, I find it laughable that meteorologists can't accurately predict the temperature as much as 2 weeks out, but "climatologists" can predict very minimal temperature changes over decades and longer. As for their models, I distinctly remember from my limited programming of the phrase, "Garbage in = Garbage out."

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I would REALLY like to know the exact numbers of scientists that believe or deny global warming. Forget the phrase "climate change" as that term was never taken up by the liberals until after it was shown that the world was in a cooling period since 1998. In reality, climate change is constantly going on and has forever.

It's as if the scientists don't understand the concept of a dynamic vs. static system and that using a trend line to project a certain future is the sure sign of charlatan trying to sell BS.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

whatever

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The monster 'berg is headed for Guam. They are evacuating as we speak. Looks like Guam will likely be sunk by this thing. Congressman Hank Johnson reminds us that he warned us but no one would listen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom