07/02 license

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all know that I am a Type 7 license holder (Manufacturer & Dealer) but today I am filling out the paperwork to get my Class 2 SOT (Manufacturer)

Forgot to ask about the time frame so I will have to call them back because I just read that the license runs from June to June. I don't want to have to pay for another year after only 4 months.

I have plans and ideas for a number of suppressors and this way I will be able to do some real research and development without having to pay for each one separately.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have the option to tell them that it is for te 2011 to 2012 year. Also. Since it is just a tax once it is paid you can go ahead and don't have to wait on the updated license ( although they won't approve transfers until they process the payment

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not worried about transfers, I need to build a few of the designs I have and see how well they work before I will be ready to produce any for sale.

Can not afford to step on anyones patents and there are a ton of them out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom