• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Transferable Machineguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I will be selling a few transferable machineguns from my collection. I have been contacting several dealers around the country and received a few itemized bids. I plan on accepting the bids and selling several of these next week to pay off a few rental properties. I figured I'd offer them here at just above wholesale prices if someone local is interested. These are all on Form 4s in OKC area. Most of these had attended Eat & Shoot meeting from this forum in years past at Big Boys & Henry's. 5 of the listed were from Fred Baker's collection (Outdoor America Store). If interested, you have through the weekend to contact me.

DLO Browning 1919A4 .30-06 -
American 180 NIB, unfired -
SWD M11/9 -
RPB M11A1 .380 w/ suppressor - (both have 2 digit serial numbers, suppressor needs rebuilt)
IMI Uzi Model B registered receiver-
Thompson 1928 West Hurley -
HK MP5 A3, Qualified Manufacturing sear gun -

EDIT: ALL PENDING

There are various accessories that will be included, i.e. tripod, linker, links, belts, boxes, magazines, drums, spare parts, etc. American 180 is not pictured. It's wrapped in bubble wrap in it's original box.

Attachments

• transferable.jpg
    transferable.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I would sooooooo love to take that American 180 for a spin. I'll never be able to afford one, but I'd love to put a dent in my ammo collection with it.
That's my concern. A NIB item like that but with ammo being what it is now, hard to justify it.
I do have a question for seller though. What mag(s) come with it? IIRC, there were 2 sizes.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I might also add, seller please correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a while, but that can on the M11 appears to be a SIONIC wipe-type and are cheap and easy to rebuild.
Also, assuming both (gun & can) are Form 4???

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's my concern. A NIB item like that but with ammo being what it is now, hard to justify it.
I do have a question for seller though. What mag(s) come with it? IIRC, there were 2 sizes.
I'm not exactly sure. It's the metal drum that they come with. I believe it's 275 rounds or something like that???
I might also add, seller please correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a while, but that can on the M11 appears to be a SIONIC wipe-type and are cheap and easy to rebuild.
Also, assuming both (gun & can) are Form 4???
Yes, each are on a Form 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom