09/09/2023 gas prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since Thursday morning, when I filled up, gas was $3.96 for 87 octane.

Today, same station driving home, $4.42

I was told Murpheys at the local wally world was $4.49

Yesterday biden shut down all drilling on the leases in Alaska that Trump had signed off on.

Saudi and Russia are selling oil to china as fast as they can pump it while saudi cuts production for opec by 2 million barrels a day.
REMEMBER Crooked Joe's first day in office, he went on TV, and canceled ALL President Trumps oil Policies, and executive orders, that ALLOWED US TO BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50/60 YEARS, UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF BOTH PARTIES! That means we export more petroleum products than we import!! That also means by being the largest consumer of petroleum products, we set the commodity benchmark price of crude oil. Biden's proclamation on TV, gave OPEC back the privilege of setting world bench mark crude prices, AGAIN!!!! Remember the 70's? I wonder how much Bribe money Hunter got for that? Crooked Joe said this would save the environment!! I guess he don't think we the people are smart enough to undestand, it takes the exact same number of bbls. of crude oil to meet the demand, no matter where it is produced? When we cut production, somone else picks it up, and our enviomental regulations are the STRICTEST IN THE WORLD!! Bench mark Crude waS $38.00 bbl. on election day, 2020, and had been stable in that range for three years, 87 octane gasoline, with 10% ethonol was less than $2.00 per gal. and had been for three years, REMEMBER? Today benchmark Crude oil is $87.76 bbl. and has been as high as $125.00 bbl. OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, OR PAY THE PRICE!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom