10/22 Match 22lr rifle raffle soon to begin!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Shooters,
Thanks for the heads up on raffle laws... looks like this will be just another sale, VS a raffle, as the latter would apparently be unlawful as per OK law.

Take Care,
Mike
----------
APH Tactical's next 22lr build is almost complete!!!
This is going to be a match-grade Ruger 10/22 platform rifle, of course with no actual Ruger components. Much like our Shilen and Lilja barreled versions this rifle, if custom built by us would normally run between $1,299 and $1,599.
A couple of features include:
KIDD 2 stage 1.5# competition trigger.
KIDD Match grade bull barrel w/ muzzle compensator.
Custom KIDD Scalloped bolt. - arguably the best 10/22 bolt in the industry. We resurfaced and polished all contact surfaces and engagement points to provide an even smoother action with enhanced reliability and then we plated it in Titanium Nitride(a.k.a. "that stuff they put on the good drill bits at Home Depot). That's because, this beautiful gold-looking protectant is much harder, with greater self-lubricating properties than unplated steel components, enabling them to (on average) last 3-5 times longer.

Please like/follow/share us to stay apprised of this and future custom rifle raffles, giveaways, and new products!!!
https://www.facebook.com/APH-Tactical-1723505617927403

And as always...
Support Your Troops!
Support your local Veteran-Owned Businesses,
and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the non-profit organization that is tied to this raffle? I apologize if I missed it in my cursory review of the Facebook post.

Bryan

Latest posts

Top Bottom