10 "Manliest" Dog Breeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got an English Bulldog, so I guess I'm manly. However, you better be a man cause this dog ain't going to help when the SHTF ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389495629.062643.jpg

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is my lab/ Pyrenees mix. She was found at a McDonald's when she was about a month old but that is what the vet thinks she is because of her dew claws. She only has one but it is crazy loose and can be twisted around like nobody's business. Nicest dog in the world to humans, immediately fights almost any dog she meets. My cousin is watching her while I'm in Costa Rica so hopefully I'll get a video from her that she posted on facespace. She is the best dog I could have possibly hoped for and most people I meet say the same thing about her. She made me want a full blood Pyrenees.

[Broken External Image]

The video (click the pic for the video) went all fuzzy for some reason- but this is my dog being awesome. She all the time flares her lips and bares teeth, but never bites the kid. Just doesn't want her lips getting in the way I guess. She did the same thing when I would rough house with her. Snarl and look down right scary- but never bit me.

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ever dog is living at my house I want it to be able to bite fist size chunks out of anyone who is a threat but at the same time tender and protective with anyone who lives in my house.

If I ever have one that shows aggression towards any of us they are put down pronto. May sound mean but if I can't trust a dog (what ever size ) around small children it is gone, one way or the other.

okiebindernut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those goobers on the "Yahoo Shine" don't know horse **** about manliest dogs!!!

Where are the coon dogs and the hog dogs??

Blueticks
Redticks
Red Bone

Even the Walkers..which I don't care for.

Blood Hound??

Where are my beloved Black Mouth Cur dogs?? A pack of them will whip a wild hog.

Even the working dogs...

Blue Heelers
Irish Sheep dog

Where are the traditional lion hunting dogs..the Rhodesian Ridge Back?? These dogs are known to kill a baboon with a single dog..no pack, no human hunters.

Foo, Foo dogs on that website..weak as water, weak as water!!

I agree, I have a black and tan that I love. Don't forget about a good old mutt either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom