100 yard Glockin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol I'll give 200 a try when I get a chance. I did it with a shoulder.fired 9mm in December, and I was about 45% hit ratio. Aimed about 5 feet above the target.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there's still video up on YouTube of my academy firearms instructor shooting steel at 125yard with his glock upside down... I also saw him do it with a smith airwieght revolver. Search Vince O'Neal or CLEET if your interested...

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there's still video up on YouTube of my academy firearms instructor shooting steel at 125yard with his glock upside down... I also saw him do it with a smith airwieght revolver. Search Vince O'Neal or CLEET if your interested...

Yep....Vince is the man. Not only can he shoot, but he can whoop some arse. But he did shoot another instructor on accident also....oops.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol you accidentally shoot one guy in training and they never let you live it down. Vince is a good guy. He holds the record in 'burn it down' at TDSA, which is basically a vice prez. Its in the 2-3 second range iirc.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That ain't nuthin'. Any fool can do that at a measly 100 yards with a Glock. I bet I can do it with an LCP at 200. And hit a quarter; turn it into two dimes and a nickel!

Latest posts

Top Bottom