1000-rd .22LR giveaway - ends this Friday night!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Start - now

End - Fri, May 2 2014 @ 2359 hrs.

1. Post in this thread.

2. One entry per forum member per day.

3. Single 1,000-round Winchester M-22 box to the winner.

4. Posts with a picture of little shooters with their rimfire weapons dated sometime during this contest count as two entries - only once daily though. I.e., hold up a piece of paper with the date and "OSA" clearly written on it. Repeat the same pic on another day, only 1 entry for that day, same as if it were a simple post. New pic on new day = 2 more entries.

5. Arrangements to meet for pickup to be made in the Tulsa area sometime next week, OR in OKC next Monday only. Possibility of dropoff for pickup later at one of our area sponsors is acceptable. I also travel back and forth to Poteau some, so SEOK folks on that route may get a bit of a break also. I can deviate a reasonable distance from my usual route, given time and notice. Perhaps BB will agree to be a go-between as well for OKC-area folks? She has enough that we don't have to worry about her. ;)

6. Random post to be picked by my own little shooter from a bag with tags of written usernames. Again, qualifying picture posts will be entered twice. Drawing and award on Saturday afternoon. Will post on the forum, PM the winner, and try to make arrangements. If you're an OKCer, I will ONLY be in OKC on Monday, so we will have to at least make arrangements before then, though you can pick it up from one of our vendors or someone there later. But you will HAVE to make arrangements by Sunday afternoon/evening so I will know where to leave the ammo for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom