1000 rd case - 7.62x39 122 grain FMJ Tula Ammo 299.50

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone from Tulsa is ordering from here and picking up, let me know. I am interested in some ammo cans, but the shipping is high. I will kick in on some gas.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone from Tulsa is ordering from here and picking up, let me know. I am interested in some ammo cans, but the shipping is high. I will kick in on some gas.

I emailed them awhile back and they said they don't allow people to pick up orders but they lower shipping for Oklahoma residents. Not sure if they changed their restrictions on this or not.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed them awhile back and they said they don't allow people to pick up orders but they lower shipping for Oklahoma residents. Not sure if they changed their restrictions on this or not.

That hasn't been my experience on the shipping charges. That is the main reason I quit buying from them. They charge 12 bucks to ship 5 boxes of ammo from Stillwater to broken arrow and they charge tax on top of that. Their shipping is the same as any other online retailer.

On a side note, when I dealt with them at the gunshows, they are really nice people and once they allow local pick-up I will definitely start buying from them again.

Captain Mike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:NO:Pickup? Lol!! Not even for big orders... They have their reasons for not allowing pickup, and I have mine for sending my $ to someone else. This was addressed pre crazy prices with them by me personally. They did not want local pickup. Period.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That hasn't been my experience on the shipping charges. That is the main reason I quit buying from them. They charge 12 bucks to ship 5 boxes of ammo from Stillwater to broken arrow and they charge tax on top of that. Their shipping is the same as any other online retailer.

I believe they half the shipping for OK residents to help offset the tax, but that is only on orders of over $200.

Latest posts

Top Bottom