10mm reloading question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im thinking of reloading 10mm due to it being so expensive. I have heard that brass fired in glocks shouldnt be reloaded due to case bulge caused by the glock not fully supporting the case in the 6 o'clock position. But ive also heard the 10mm brass is very forgiving. I have very little experience with reloading, so i was just wondering what some of you veterans out there thought. Thanks

chris

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all Glock barrels are that way. I think the problem exists with the 40 cal glocks. When you shoot your 10mm, does it leave a smiley on the side of the cases?

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with any of the glock bulged cases processing them with standard carbide dies. When I still owned glocks, I bought aftermarket barrels that fixed that issue. I shoot 10mm and haven't found much brass for it other than what I bought new. I load it mid range for the data, pleasant to shoot. Don't be afraid of it. The problem is mostly shooting resezed bulged brass in the glocks. As it work hardens, it gets more brittle. Blitzfike

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what kind of aftermarket barrels can you find for a glock 29? i was thinking of buying a .40 barrel just to plink with or something. but i have a ton of 10mm brass i need to load. i think im going to buy components at the wannamachers

Latest posts

Top Bottom