10mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a glock 29 about a week ago and I am ready to start loading some 10mm ammo. I have been reading about the best powder and most people recommend IMR800x, IMR900x, and Blue Dot. Which do you have the best results with?

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, I have had best luck using Blue Dot, Power Pistol and AA#12 for the stout loads (180 grain bullet @1300 fps) and I use WSF for the mid-range plinking ammo (180 grain bullet @1100 fps) out of my G20. It's an awesome cartridge.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, I have had best luck using Blue Dot, Power Pistol and AA#12 for the stout loads (180 grain bullet @1300 fps) and I use WSF for the mid-range plinking ammo (180 grain bullet @1100 fps) out of my G20. It's an awesome cartridge.

Awesome, I have heard a lot about blue dot I think I will start there.

Rayce

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fired some 40 S&W last night, I used Bullseye and Power Pistol.. I like the bullseye for the money but this powder is not very forgiving due to its fast burning rate. I Like the power pistol for feel, it was very smooth and is a slower burning powder that I will use in the furture.. I will get the load specifics up when I can get to the recipe box...:twocents:

Latest posts

Top Bottom