11:55am EST, 16 Jan 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, I am in shock but not surprised. That unamerican prick Wants to disregard our constitution and it's amendments(that go against his agenda) ! I'll surround myself with children (just like hitler Mussolini and Chavez ) and tout moral superiority to scare the 20 percent on the fence to run to my side. Absolute abuse of the office of president. But he said in the last debate we needed to address gun control. Seems like he and his minions have decided we need orders to tell us what to do rather than have a discussion about it. What a power greed driven bastard. Sure hope we the people can find sensible solutions to "get his ego in check".

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So after reading the summary of the list of eo's and what he tried to shame congress into doing with his stage act press conference i am left with this impression.

Nothing is any different than it was yesterday in any meaningful way.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So after reading the summary of the list of eo's and what he tried to shame congress into doing with his stage act press conference i am left with this impression.

Nothing is any different than it was yesterday in any meaningful way.

Yes. As many of us predicted. Any meaningful change is going to have to go through Congress....and Congress is a dysfunctional mess right now.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gun bans
mag bans
confirming his nomination
spending fed money for his EOs.

This is all dependant on Congress. So i say c'mon congress, do what youve been doing. NOTHING.

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After you cut through the obvious BS spouted to appeal to his liberal minions, we should see this as a small victory for We The People. He's tippy-toe'ing, almost back-peddling, leaving it up to Congress to enact the heavy stuff, and signing 23 EO/EA's (without defining what they are) to showboat to his disciples. He knows he will awake a beast if he bans anything using EO and I honestly think he's scared of impeachment. He is fully aware that he has a fight on his hands. To me, this means the good guys have successfully sent a message. Now it's our responsibility to continue to stand strong and hold the line, and hopefully gain some momentum! If this means 200,000,000 gun owners get arrested for refusal to give up our God-given rights, then so be it. If that happens, it would then be immediately obvious to all of the nay sayers that we are indeed under tyranny, and the revolution will be televised!

Latest posts

Top Bottom