13 candidates for Senator Inhofe's seat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 276766

Everyone in OK is in Lankford's 'district'.
I for one witnessed what Langford did during the so-called, 2020 election, insurrection, and hearings afterword! In my opinion Langford is a TRAITOR to his party, the people of Oklahoma, and OUR Country, and I would never for for this guy for dog catcher! If we can't get back to LIGITIMATE ELECTIONS SOMEHOW, we are ALREADY JUST ANOTHER BANANA REPUBLIC, WITH DICTATORS THAT ARE ABOVE THE LAW RUNNING THE CARTEL! JUST LIKE ALL OTHER BANANA REPUBLICS! GOOD LUCK TO US!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sometimes forget that not only do we not read the entire bills, we also normally do not really care for the rest of the constituents they were elected to represent.
All I care about is they uphold their oath to the constitution. If a constituent wants something that goes against that it is the duty of said representative to not vote how the constituency wants. Sadly, we see time and time again Lankford and others, vote how they themselves want to vote, regardless of what the constitution says. We have seen this from Lankford, Inhoffe, Bice, Mullin, Cole, and Lucas. So, each one can be properly labeled a RINO. Because that’s what each one of them are. My vote is going for Dahm, Laymeyer, and Subrina Banks. I don’t know anything about her but I will not vote for Bice again. And I am not voting for Lankford. The only reason I am even voting in a federal election is because of candidates like Dahm and Laymeyer. I am done voting for these liars we have.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm in Lankfords district. Saw one of his ads today talking about inflation, school shootings, gas prices, etc.
Then goes to lets pray and do the right thing with a big smile. Not one word about what actions he would take to overcome the things he is saying is bad for us.
I noticed the exact same thing. I laughed and told my wife he said absolutly nothing about how/what to do to fix it. Well, along with his left eye being weirdly 1/2 closed.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should try it, they are so much cleaner!
That’s not what the custodians used to tell me. They’d rather clean ten men’s rooms vs a single women’s restroom.

Apparently, when the angels carry away womens’ farts in gossamer bags, they use them to blow up public restrooms.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s not what the custodians used to tell me. They’d rather clean ten men’s rooms vs a single women’s restroom.

Apparently, when the angels carry away womens’ farts in gossamer bags, they use them to blow up public restrooms.

That is not my experience from having to clean them both years ago when working in restaurants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom