13 Tulsa Metro Drug Stores To Close Due To Walgreens Buyout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rat bastard piece of **** walgreens is buying out and closing my drug warehouse....

That pisses me of to no end, I was thrilled when drug warehouse opened across the street from walgreens in my area because it meant I no longer had to deal those jerks losing my prescriptions all the time.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And around here, the USA Drug stores seems to be across the street from a Walgreen's more than half the time anyway. The buyout is entirely predatory then, as there's no value to be gained by buying stores to close them, sell the facility, and lay off the staff. It's an execution of a competitor.

I use a Drug Warehouse because it's been consistently better service than the other chains around town. I guess I'll go to using another one which is good service-wise but considerably out of my way and with less accommodating hours.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For any of you in South Tulsa that this will affect,.. You should come down to Mounds and start shopping at the Apothecary. My wife has had her pharmacy there for about 17 years. She has incredible customer service and I think takes ANY kind of insurance.

Anyway,... saw this post and read the article and thought I should throw this out there for people looking for a small town store with a pharmacist that will care about you!! Tell her that her husband sent you !! Hahaha.

Take care,
Carl

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how much of this is simply due to overcrowding of pharmacies. Driving around I'll see one pharmacy on the left side of the street, another pharmacy on the right side, all next to a grocery store (with another pharmacy inside)

They're often clustered like that... at least spread 'em out a little!

Latest posts

Top Bottom