17 Design moving to Fort Meyers FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least that's what I heard secondhand from an employees acquaintance, he was offered a rather good reason to move with the company.
In June '22.
Or so I'm told.
There's a chance everyone already knows this, there's a chance it hasn't been announced yet, and there's a chance it's simply not true.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a bit out of the loop. Who else is leaving?
Well, let's see... Rattler (which was expected), Haselwood, Wease have entered the portal. Doesn't necessarily mean they are leaving, but does look likely. Also Stogner, but I thought I read that he has already committed to South Carolina? I can't find that though...

Malachi Nelson withdrew his commitment and already committed to USC. A few others have decommitted, but until they commit somewhere else there's a chance they'll come back after a new coach is named.

Some assistant coaches... Grinch is the only one I remember but I think there were a couple more.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, let's see... Rattler (which was expected), Haselwood, Wease have entered the portal. Doesn't necessarily mean they are leaving, but does look likely. Also Stogner, but I thought I read that he has already committed to South Carolina? I can't find that though...

Malachi Nelson withdrew his commitment and already committed to USC. A few others have decommitted, but until they commit somewhere else there's a chance they'll come back after a new coach is named.

Some assistant coaches... Grinch is the only one I remember but I think there were a couple more.
Oh. I thought GC7 was referring to firearms-related companies. I'm not really worried about football players. In fact, I wouldn't shed a tear if the Thunder moved out--one less group of gun grabbers to contend with.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh. I thought GC7 was referring to firearms-related companies. I'm not really worried about football players. In fact, I wouldn't shed a tear if the Thunder moved out--one less group of gun grabbers to contend with.
My bad. I'm in the wrong thread. I saw Riley above and thought we were in that thread. :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom