• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 1911 Frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking to buy a 1911 government frame. Would like to buy locally if possible or if their are any online vendor recommendations I’m open to those also. Just thought I would try to support a local business first.

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Caspian arms sell frames, slides, some small parts. Stainless or carbon steel. Unfinished. They sell Damascus slides as well. Really bad ass but $$$.
They have different feature options as well. Slide cuts, sites, they offer a nice race gun config for the frames.
The nice thing they will do if you buy a frame from them you can send your slide in and they will pic a frame that just almost fits them you can fit it and lap in in yourself. I did that on a couple builds and they turned out nice.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will probably end up going with one of their frames was hoping I might be able to find one local. I am wanting to do a 1911A1 style build fusion firearms has a kit that includes frame and everything needed but are out of stock, also looked at a SARCO kit that includes everything minus the frame. This will be a first attempt on a 1911 build would like a carbon steel frame which I know caspian makes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom