1911 Smith

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, I will have to find a new smith if I need one. The guy I used forever went to high school with my dad, I went by today to visit and he told me he not going to take anymore until he is completely caught up,which for quite some time he has been running about a year out.
But,reading between the lines I kind of think he will shut it down when catches up.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been building, fixing and modifying 1911s for almost 15 years. Other than parts, I haven't charged anyone as its been a hobby and its just a lot of fun. I need something to do when I retire in a few years. So Ill tell you that I work cheap now. PM if you need something. I can text pics of some of my work.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been building, fixing and modifying 1911s for almost 15 years. Other than parts, I haven't charged anyone as its been a hobby and its just a lot of fun. I need something to do when I retire in a few years. So Ill tell you that I work cheap now. PM if you need something. I can text pics of some of my work.
Thanks, I'll keep you mind. Hope you enjoy your retirement bother you've earned it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom