• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 1972 Maverick Grabber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 82.1%
23   5   0
Sub Category
Cars
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
7500$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Caliber
302 5.0
Near lake thunderbird., 73145, Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States
I have a 1972 maverick grabber for sale. The body is straight but needs paint and some body work. The interior is somewhat mismatched and could use a vacuum but it’s in great shape. The trunk is also in great shape.
The front in was freshly rebuilt all new parts minus the steering box. The rearend has new air shocks and a ford 8 inch differential. The transmission is a manual three speed gearbox. The clutch feels firm with more than half life in it. The engine runs but has some issues. I haven’t dug into it yet. It feels like air and fuel mix problems and seeing the new carb kind of makes me lean that way more but again I haven’t really dug into it. The tires are brand new. They still have stickers on the tread. This is a 54-55 year old car. It needs things. Don’t expect to hop in it and go.
The title is green and in my name. I drove the car about a mile today after it was delivered to my house. It can be driven but I wouldn’t call it reliable, with a little work it definitely could be. Check the price of a maverick grabber hood and you can use that as a reference for the price of the parts on this car. The grabber is the top choice for any maverick lover. I’m looking for 7500 for this or may consider trading for a collection of firearms.

Attachments

• IMG_2537.png
    IMG_2537.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2545.jpeg
    IMG_2545.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg