1st Amendment Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's got you beat there , Rick. Even though you've had a tinhorn three feet in diameter shoved up your fundament, and had a doctor climb up there in scuba gear, Mr. bake still has you beat.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had 5. That's what happens with Ulcerative Colitis and Colon Cancer.

Sorry to hear that and hope that all is well now.

He's got you beat there , Rick. Even though you've had a tinhorn three feet in diameter shoved up your fundament, and had a doctor climb up there in scuba gear, Mr. bake still has you beat.

Agreed!!!!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy this party really died...

I'm fine. I've had a few tumors removed over the years, and learned not to let stress put me into a relapse every 3-4 years. The one thing that really sucks is the steroids they give me for serious relapses seems to have killed the blood vessel in my hip (AVascular Necrosis I think it's called?) around 10-15 years ago and lately it's started hurting like crazy so that replacement is coming sooner than I had hoped.

Oh, and for some weird reason, I've lost the ability to process gluten (which is in everything I love).

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm no good at praying for people, but I'm praying for you. Also, I wouldn't say this to everybody, but I know you'll understand.
When it comes to praying for sick folks, the less there is wrong with them, the better it works. Fare forward ezb.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy this party really died...

I'm fine. I've had a few tumors removed over the years, and learned not to let stress put me into a relapse every 3-4 years. The one thing that really sucks is the steroids they give me for serious relapses seems to have killed the blood vessel in my hip (AVascular Necrosis I think it's called?) around 10-15 years ago and lately it's started hurting like crazy so that replacement is coming sooner than I had hoped.

Oh, and for some weird reason, I've lost the ability to process gluten (which is in everything I love).

I am sure you know of most of the gluten free products out there now but if not let me know. Wife works in a health food store and I can get her to recommend things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom