1st Amendment Rights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If its a neuter, I'd drop him head first in a wore out boot and do the job with the sharpest knife I've got, just like my dad would do.
The spay is beyond my experience. Is it a clean procedure or is it a sterile procedure? I don't even want to think about it because I like cats. Cats are above the law.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If its a neuter, I'd drop him head first in a wore out boot and do the job with the sharpest knife I've got, just like my dad would do.
The spay is beyond my experience. Is it a clean procedure or is it a sterile procedure? I don't even want to think about it because I like cats. Cats are above the law.

Oh, yeah.. opening up the abdomen and digging around inside? That's a sterile procedure - gown, gloves, scrubbed up and draped and all. *nodnod*

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Who owns this place?

Who would want to own this place?

Do they work for the government?

Are they patriotic Americans that believe in the Constitutional Rights of Freedeom loving patriots?

One guy holds the keys to the site but we all have a stake in our online community and as far as I can tell we have all the Freedom to do what ever we want with in reason. I have had a few people get under my skin but you just need to learn to let it roll off your back.

Yes we do have several people on here that works for both the Feds and local law enforcement. They don't need some crazy **** going on here that may give them trouble for being a member. Everyone here just need to remember that. So treat other members like your neighbor and yes I have one across the road I would like to slap the piss out of but I just keep it to myself.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An enema won't do it. There're gonna have to go in there with Sally The Steam Shovel and dig that impacted matter out of there. Not the kind of thing people our age want to think about, Rick.

Or they could just make him drink that stuff for a Colonoscopy. :D :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom