$2 inside a Nielsen spam survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else been bombarded by the Nielsen company to fill out a survey? I usually tear the envelopes of junk mail and not give them a second thought but inside the large white envelope they sent me was 2 crisp $1 bills. I thought I post here in case someone else gets the same envelope they might harvest the bills from the packet before they toss the thing

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my friends is on the nielson tv thingee - they pay in full for her full cable package and tivo, and in return, monitor what she watches. I'd take that over $2. :D

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just fill it out and send it back. Otherwise they will bombard you with phone calls and letters asking you to participate. I just put down a popular station as the only thing I listened to every day for 2 hours and mailed it back. Never heard another thing from them.
I figure they got my name and number from chevrolet since I bought a new truck 2 years ago and it asked several questions about satelite radio.
Did you happen to buy a new car in the last 2 years?

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine about 2 weeks ago, but my envelope had $6 in it. I went ahead and filled it out best I could since I don't have much time to watch much tv.

Latest posts

Top Bottom