2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if I want to be there or not.

The guys from OSA and the guys from ARFCOM, at the same range, with full auto weapons....

It won't be too bad. We seem to get along with them better then them with us . and if they do get too excited then by the looks of it I think we are going to out number them about 50 to 1.

It does look like we are WELL on our way to putting on a pretty good and safe NFA day at USSA. After we get to do a walk through and decide how we will be set up it'll be pretty much done. The only thing to do is wait for June and hope for a nice day

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to attend this. A friend and I have several different cans and we just visited S&H today and placed and order for a 77/44 and 77/22 for for each of us.

Hey I think I was at S&H the same time you were there. Curt was shooting all the guns for us. Was that you? Welcome to OSA and come on out to the silencer shoot.

bkennedy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am proud to announce that this event is now official. The overall concept has grown from a silencer shoot to what I am calling the USSA NFA Day.
[Broken External Image]
The details for now are:
June 26th, Saturday (last day of the US National SWAT and SNIPER championships)
Held at the US Shooting Academy
10:00am to 3:00pm
No admission fee.

This will be a very fun and very informative five hours covering: Silencers, Short Barrel Rifles, Short Barrel Shotguns, Full-auto weapons, ATF Form 1 applications, and more. Of course there will be hands on as well.

Please check the USSA link for additional information on the USSA site, as well the OSA forum.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK so admitidely, I didn't read through this entire thread, but do we need to register ahead of time if we plan on bringing class III items or do we just show up with them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom