1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2010 Osa Silencer Shoot!

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by tyromeo55, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Thank you and you're welcome! I had a good time doing it (sure was hot though!) :sweat:

2. Wall

Wall Sharpshooter

You didn't quite think that one thru, did you?

3. saltydecimator

saltydecimator Sharpshooter

lets do one in the fall, hopefully cooler weather. and lets do it this fall. i missed out on shooting a lot of stuff....:cry11::cry11::cry11::cry11:

4. Stephen Cue

Stephen Cue Sharpshooter

Thanks to Ty, Bryon, USSA, HKCHEF & Gemtech for an awesome day!

Albeit I was sunburned on the back of my neck! :hot:

Jerry (GTG), You were outstanding and we are very lucky to have you in our community. You are first rate quality sir! :clap3:

5. Strokin04

Strokin04 Sharpshooter

Great idea!!! Also, want to thank HKChef for bringing the ice cold bottle water and very tasty meat balls. Next time I am in Tulsa I will have to visit D'Novo. :thumbup3:

6. tyromeo55

tyromeo55 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    RECAP:

Well, The shoot turned out safe and pretty fun considering how hot the day was. It could have been planned out a little better by me but with selling / buying a new home and other life issues there was no time

Major was oh so gracious with all his toys, we had a large silencer manufacturer in the house, USSA invited us into their “home” and DNOVO (HKCHEF) was passing out edible goodies and bottled water. We also had others that had a large role in putting this together from getting there early to set up, RSO up front and in the shadows and, planning the whole thing out. These are the people who make us feel safe enough to bring our families along so, Thanks Wall, Whitey, Cue’s (yea both of ya), Andy and, Jerry and cousin Darrell. If I forgot someone please PM me

10mmphil…. Thanks for crashing with us under our tent and hanging out with us

7. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    We all gotta thank you Ty! Without your efforts, this thing never would have happened! :thanku:

8. WhiteyMacD

WhiteyMacD Sharpshooter

True that. This was Ty's baby, and it turned out really well in my opinion.

Hell, Im already jonesin for round 2.

9. AKguy1985

AKguy1985 Sharpshooter

well it SOUNDED fun from where i was down the street at work. I sat outside on my break and heard all the full auto toys going.

10. Wall

Wall Sharpshooter

Another in the fall would be awesome, I'd be in. But ultimately I don't think it would be the same unless Bryon agrees to participate. This is alot of work for him, being a 1 man operation. Many of us just think of the fun portion, but keep in mind he has to load up, set up, break down, & even after it's all over he still has to clean everything of his that we shot. I know alot of people worked hard setting this thing up, thanks to all of you's guys, but in the end I can't thank Bryon enough for everything he did to make this happen. If he wasn't interested in doing it again that soon (this fall) I'd understand. But, if he's game, let's do it.

:fullauto::fullauto::fullauto::fullauto::fullauto::fullauto: