2013 New Years Resolutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's that time again. Time to decide what you're going to accomplish for the new year. For the past couple years I've chosen some that (to me) were substantial:

2011: Buy a house. After I got divorced I rented for 3 years and had enough of that stuff. Mission accomplished!
2012: Get a new job. I had the worst job of my career from 2008 til a few weeks ago. Terrible, awful, clueless IT management where I was backed into a corner with nowhere to go. The dead-end of dead-ends. Mission accomplished! Got a great job with a great company where opportunity is around every corner and employees are treated like humans.

2013: Hmm... That's a big one. Gotta think about it.

What's your New Years Resolution?

spooncg33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be a better person, christian, husband and soon to be dad. I don't think I am bad at any of them, but I think I take everything I have for granite sometimes and I just need to realize how lucky I really am and appreciate everything and everyone.

Most of us are going a 100mph all the time, and its nice to just relax and enjoy life. I've really been trying that lately, although I know in April or May when the wife and I have twins it'll be a whole other ball game.

Hope everyone has a great new years!

Latest posts

Top Bottom