• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 209 Shotshell Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HymieP

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have some left, but will be running low in the next couple of months. Looking to buy some 209 shotshell primers.
Thanks
Jamie

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Walmart and Academy have had Federal and Winchester in stock lately.

I haven't seen Winchester 209 primers anywhere (local or online retailers) for many months now. I read somewhere that Winchester had dedicated all primer production to their factory ammunition until at least September. Supposedly, the pricing will include a 35% increase when they start becoming available again to the public. Do you remember the price on the Winchester 209s?

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I haven't seen Winchester 209 primers anywhere (local or online retailers) for many months now. I read somewhere that Winchester had dedicated all primer production to their factory ammunition until at least September. Supposedly, the pricing will include a 35% increase when they start becoming available again to the public. Do you remember the price on the Winchester 209s?
Federal 209s were in stock at the Walmart on I-35 in Edmond as of earlier this week and the Walmart in west Edmond had both brand a couple of weeks ago. Academy in Edmond also had both. I believe they were $11.99 per box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom