$211 Shipped for 1000 rounds of brass cased 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Must be why they can't answer the phone. Too busy ****ing around on the internet.
Maybe. They're actually directly interacting with customers on there from what I've seen.

giphy.gif

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received the replacement 22 lr today. I had only ordered 2500 rounds but they sent me 5000 today, I don’t know if it was accidental or maybe just awesome customer service. I’m going to email to make sure it wasn’t an accident though. Overall it worked out great, they were quick to reply to the original problem and send me a return label and get the replacement to me.
image.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I received the replacement 22 lr today. I had only ordered 2500 rounds but they sent me 5000 today, I don’t know if it was accidental or maybe just awesome customer service. I’m going to email to make sure it wasn’t an accident though. Overall it worked out great, they were quick to reply to the original problem and send me a return label and get the replacement to me.
View attachment 434202

Yeah the extra case was for me they said since I had so many people from Oklahoma order from their site.

They must have messed up and sent it to your address. Pm me and we can sort this out. 😉😉

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah the extra case was for me they said since I had so many people from Oklahoma order from their site.

They must have messed up and sent it to your address. Pm me and we can sort this out. 😉😉
I’ll be sure to mention that when I ask them if they meant to send me two 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom