$211 Shipped for 1000 rounds of brass cased 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's now been 5 days since I placed an order, and so far all I have is an order confirmation. Tracking shows a shipping label created 4 days ago, but nothing else since. I've tried to call 3 times, and get nothing but voicemail. (Sounds more like a personal voicemail at that)
Mark 1 is pretty active on the ammodeals sub-reddit Reddit - Dive into anything if you do reddit. For whatever reason I can't get that particular sub-reddit to load right now.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mark 1 is pretty active on the ammodeals sub-reddit Reddit - Dive into anything if you do reddit. For whatever reason I can't get that particular sub-reddit to load right now.
Must be why they can't answer the phone. Too busy ****ing around on the internet.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's now been 5 days since I placed an order, and so far all I have is an order confirmation. Tracking shows a shipping label created 4 days ago, but nothing else since. I've tried to call 3 times, and get nothing but voicemail. (Sounds more like a personal voicemail at that)
I think we ordered about the same time. I got this last night.

IMG_8132.png

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I ordered two cans and on black Friday and received them both two days ago.
I'm vry happy with them. Look and work well so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom