.22 ammo questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the AA slide for my Glock 19/23 it works real well with Remington Bulk ammo but if you want to practice jams get the Federal Bulk Pack:gun2:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
21 AA kit runs awesome with Remington Golden Bullet bulk pack. I have other .22lr to try but I really don't know if I want the kit to know it is supposed to jam LOL.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22 conversion units of any ilk are quite ammo specific. My Glock 17 Advantage Arms unit works well with either Remington Golden or CCI MiniMags as recommended in their literature. You have to suffer the occassional ignition failure with the Remington Golden but the CCI MiniMags run trouble free.
For 1911's my Marvel units work well with all brands of standard velocity ammo but does get gummed up more easilly with the CCI SV. The Marvels will function using Federal HV bulk pack ammo with the addition of the higher weight recoil spring. My old all steel Jarvis unit for the 1911 prefers the same ammo as the AA kit for the Glock 17.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to suffer the occassional ignition failure with the Remington Golden but the CCI MiniMags run trouble free.

Rem GB have more FTI than any other brand I've tried. It is this way in all the guns I've tried them in. They just seem to have less consistant primer coverage IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom